Different flavours of Coffee:
Arabica and Robusta. Arabica is originated from the original Ethiopian coffee trees and is known as the king of coffee, as it accounts for nearly 70% of the world’s coffee production. The coffee made from Arabica coffee beans is mild and aromatic. While, Robusta coffee beans represents around 30 percent of the global coffee production market. The coffee beans of Robusta trees are smaller in size and rounder in shape as compared to the coffee beans of the Arabica coffee tree.
What are the Types of coffee roast?
• American roast: In this type of coffee roasting the coffee beans are medium-roasted for moderate brewing. It gives a medium colour and flavour is mild.
• French roast and dark French roast: Coffee beans are heavily roasted to give out a deep chocolate brown colour and a strong flavour.
• Italian roast: This type of coffee roast produces glossy and brown-black coffee which is strong in flavour and is mainly used for making espresso in a coffee making machine.
• In the European roast the two-thirds of the coffee beans are heavy-roasted while the remaining one-third are regular-roasted.
• Viennese roast: This type of coffee roasting is the combination of one-third heavy-roasted coffee beans with two-thirds regular-roasted coffee beans.
• Instant coffee: This type of coffee is in powder form and is made of heat-dried freshly brewed coffee beans.
• Decaffeinated coffee is removed from the beans before roasting by using a chemical solvent or the Swiss water process which steams the beans and then scrapes off the caffeine-laden outer layers.
Have you ever tried Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsules?
Coffee capsules by purchasing Ne-Cap Nespresso refill capsules? Yes, you can buy empty coffee capsules compatible Nespresso and fill them with your favourite variety of coffee grounds. This not only help you save money on Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsules but also save the coffee from getting damaged from the effects of light, air and humidity. The Ne-Cap Nespresso refill capsules guarantee that the coffee remains fresh till you extract it.